Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday 1/28

Quick blog on a different borrowed computer. This guy is a reporter with a friend of mine and he'll want it back very soon.

Important info first: All SEIU personnel that I know of are safe and working hard, but happily. I am rooming with Simone and Nicole; John is well (he got your message, Stephanie, and loves you too!); Bindy got back from a 3 day trip to Jacmel and is in her glory, doing good public health work.

Gotta go. All is well; trust that we are taken care of. Keep praying for all who work with the ill and injured, and please, pray for Haiti.

Love to all,
Cece

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I glad that all is well with you and John.we R all so proud of you.the pets & I R o.k. Mary Ann calls to check on U.She loves & misses U.Of course the same goes for me.Let me know how long U will be staying.The last I heard from Cathy she said 3 weeks,but I have no idea. xox,love stephanie.

BonnieBigSister said...

Hi Cece,

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date! We know you are working hard and doing good things ... Blessings and prayers to you and all you touch!