Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good night!

I'm headed to bed. Tomorrow is almost here and there is much to do.

Cathy Stoddart from SEIU will occasionally be blogging for me and for John. Our group is expanding tomorrow; we received word tonight that three more AGH RNs will meet us in Haiti.

My niece Tara will also be blogging for me, if I can get word to her from Haiti.

I need to say this, loud and clear: This trip and this blog are not about me. This is about Haiti. If my words can somehow bring the situation to life for those in Pittsburgh and beyond, then I have achieved my goal.

I love you all.

Pray for Haiti.

Cece

ps - Fred, Freddie, Daniel: I am taking you all in my heart. Give the dog a treat from me. Clean the litter box now and again. And please, don't burn the house down! But if you do... get yourselves to safety. I want to see you all again soon.

1 comment:

Thomas Leslie said...

Good Luck Cece. Be safe! I will be thinking of you. And please no looting!! P.S. Colleen was my partner last night, she says hello and that her thoughts and prayers are with you.